Monday, June 15, 2009

Pics and Thoughts

Ever wonder why there were no dinosaurs on Noah's Ark? Easy. The devil tried destroying the ark with his dino army.


Typically uptight women protest dirty movies, but when you control the boobies you also control the pecker. Convenient sandwich boards hide turgidity caused while discussing this day's filth.


Last, my new hero, I always thought he was funny, but now that he is a chubby, jolly, non-threatening atheist I can barely hold back the love. It is official: Ricky Gervaise is on my list, IYKWIM.


Last bit of business; I am converting to judaism. I will still be an atheist, but by being a jewish vegetarian I get to eat fish. Fish is paerve, meaning it is neither meat nor milk. I will have to give up shellfish, but that will be easy. I figure conversion will be easy. I'll get a subscription to Heeb. My first and middle names are highly jewish, and my last name has been questioned by jews in the past as being jewish.

Sade says we should mock religion, and what better way to mock than to get an actual benefit - fish!

Or maybe not. I can always mock vegetarians by eating fish and calling it paerve, or just say I am bi-vegetarian.

1 comment:

  1. jervaise brooke hamsterMarch 3, 2012 at 3:25 AM

    Ricky Gervais is the most worthless piece of garbage in the history of the universe, not because hes an atheist, but rather because he simply exists.

    ReplyDelete