Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Quick (I hope) little rant.

Why is everyone so on fire about Salma Hayek breastfeeding some little African kid?

I know that we never brought the wet nurse concept to the New World, but in Europe most children were breastfed by a wet nurse. The mothers were, in a few cases, too busy planning balls and seducing the stable boy, or, in most cases, farming.

I think I know what the real problem is. Salma Hayek is famous for having outstanding (almost literally) breasts. Is this starving child really getting any sexual pleasure out of it? Now, getting inside Salma's shirt would certainly be a high point in my life, but even if this kid survives past age five, he isn't going to remember.

He's a baby. She's being compassionate. Go read your bible and leave the woman alone.

Okey, all done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment