I think we all know what I found there, but just in case you haven't guessed and/or don't want to follow the link, the "camera" portion is black with the words "Still Not Here."
Like everything else, there are Google Ads on the site. Six of them. The first two, maybe, make sense:
- "2D & 3D CadCam. Free Demo: Easy to Learn & Very Affordable See for yourself. Try Our Free Demo" - okey, at least Cam is in there.
- "The Dark Side: Learn about Sarah Palin's Religion" - dubious, but is titled The Dark Side.
- "Find Atheist Females: Take The True Compatibility Test & Find a Atheist Match Right Now" - alright, a chance to get laid with someone who won't feel guilty about it afterward. I can dig it.
- "Oxford Round Table Darwin: Dawkins leads symposium, Scientist 150th year of Origin" - Darwin & Dawkins. The real D&D.
- "God Has a Plan for You: Here is a Prayer That Can Change Your Life" - hmm... I don't think this will be ironic.
- "Science Sux: Tee-shirts for all metaphysical occasions" - uh-huh... Um, no.
I don't really have an end to this bit, so I'll just say good day.