Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Atheist Blogroll and Bowling with Atheists

I'll do the lazy cut/paste version up front:

Sublime Depravity has been added to The Atheist Blogroll. You can use the blogroll icon in my sidebar to see the entire roll. The Atheist blogroll is a community building service provided free of charge to Atheist bloggers from around the world. If you would like to join, visit Mojoey at Deep Thoughts for more information.

There are some good sites here.

Saturday I met with a group from meetup.com, local Atheists and Agnostics. We planned to bowl, but could not get a lane, so we hung out, drank beer and ate snack bar food. It was good to get together with strangers whom you didn't have to worry about the j-word rearing its bethorned head :-)

1 comment:

  1. Frpm Mary @ Rejected Truth

    "I'm an Atheist but I will pass. I am currently enjoying under the wire blogging. I get along with plenty of spiritual/religious/whatevertheywanttocallthemselves people. I just don't get along with ignorant people who try to impose their beliefs on me. ~Mary"

    ReplyDelete