Thursday, December 18, 2008

Introduction

So, another blog? "What's up with that?" you might ask. If you are here from Adventures in Nerdliness you may know I try to steer clear of religion, politics, and sex. Those are not items for the target audience. I tend to think of blogs as magazines. You don't read Vanity Fair for gaming news, or Big Naturals for political insight.

I am a big fan, a student you might say, of the Marquis de Sade, staunch atheist, and a believer in the vaugeness of right and wrong. I know what I believe in and do not proselytize; I naïvely expect the same from others. Discourse with similar minded people is at the heart of free thought, so here is my place to pursue that. So please feel free to post comments to any posts that strike a chord.

—Darius Whiteplume

4 comments:

  1. Should be fascinating. I don't think I'd label myself a follower of Sade, or even a "sadist", but I do enjoy the thought of giving a willing girl a good workover if that's what she's into.

    Anyhow, will be waiting to see how this turns out. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so you are saying that Big Naturals doesn't have political insights? What a gyp! And everyone knows women with large breasts are democratic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just thought I'd keep things in perspective ;-)

    And, come to think of it, most Republican dames are pretty flat! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Darius, I've been studying De Sade and his philosophy and have read 120DS and Justine. I definitely have a lot of thoughts and comments about them if you want to discuss them. Take care.

    ReplyDelete